Sunday, December 4, 2016

Reverberation #244 - Reverberation Radio



This week's reverberation radio features a tribute to Leon Russell (one of the greatest songwriters/session musicians of all time) and famed jazz musician (and also one of the biggest contributors to the mainstream attention of jazz, blues and bebop songs, performed by some of the biggest names in the 1970s) Mose Allison, who both passed away in the second week of November. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Listen to it here.

1. Leon Russell - Smashed
2. Mose Allison - It Didn’t Turn Out That Way
3. Mose Allison - What’s With You
4. The High Numbers - Young Man Blues
5. The Yardbirds - I’m Not Talking
6. Mose Allison - Baby Please Don’t Go
7. Mose Allison - Your Mind Is On Vacation
8. Georgie Fame - Parchman Farm
9. Mose Allison - Rollin’ Stone
10. Mose Allison - Don’t Forget To Smile
11. Mose Allison - Everybody Crying Mercy


Just to clarify, I don't have any participation in Reverberation Radio. I just love it so much I feel the need to share it with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment